top of page

Go Big Conservatives Group

Public·12 members

Jabo Na Jabo Na Fire Ar Ghore: A Romantic Bengali Song by Shahriyar Ahamed Maruf - MP3 Download

Jabo Na Jabo Na Fire Ar Ghore: A Romantic Bengali Song by Arijit Singh

Introduction

If you are a fan of Bengali music, you might have heard of a song called Jabo Na Jabo Na Fire Ar Ghore, which means "I will not go back home" in English. This song is a romantic duet sung by Arijit Singh and Lata Mangeshkar, two of the most popular singers in India. The song is from a TV show called Naam Reh Jayegaa, which aired on Star Plus in 2022. The song was composed by Hridaynath Mangeshkar, a veteran music director and Lata's brother.

In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about this song, including its lyrics, meaning, review, and reception. We will also tell you where you can listen to this song online and download it in high quality mp3 format. So, if you are interested in learning more about this beautiful Bengali song, read on.

jabo na jabo na fire ar ghore mp3 download 320kbps

Lyrics and Meaning

Bengali lyrics

The Bengali lyrics of the song are as follows:

Yaa go dariyacha dariyacha Da ra ra mutha Kava paniyavari uthtan dongarlata Lata lata lata Keno pichu dako pichu dako Bare bare amare tumi Kadh konna tumi Chokher jole ki vasabe sadher o jomi Hay jabona jabona fire ar ghore Pora mon mane na Songsare tar e tore Hay jabona jabona fire ar ghore Pora mon mane na Songsare tar e tore Eho kahati noi banabo nouka tomari Oi katiya haat banabo noukari dari Ar boson katiya debo Pal tufan a ami urabo Hobo moyurponkhi tomari Tore buke niya sudure jabo go vaisa Tore buke niya sudure jabo go vaisa Mi dolkar dolkar daryacha raja Mi dolkar dolkar daryacha raja Valohabo re nakhba ho valohabo re rama Valohabo re nakhba ho valohabo re rama Ar kandi o na kandi o na tumi sojoni Hobe aro adhar amar jibon rojoni Ar kandi o na kandi o na tumi sojoni Hobe aro adhar amar jibon rojoni Tumi haso jodi akash a chandni hase Poth cheye thako tai vorsa bukete ase Khor dharay jibon a nodi Pal chere vangi hal jodi Sudhu premeri pal tuliya Par chole jabo dujone dujone haisa Par chole jabo dujone dujone haisa De dol dol dol dol pal tol chol vasi sobkichu chaida

English translation

The English translation of the song is as follows:

Oh, the river is flowing, flowing Da ra ra mutha (a sound effect) The water is rising on the hills Lata lata lata (another sound effect) Why do you call me back, call me back Again and again You cry, my dear You will drown the land with your tears No, I will not go back home My heart does not agree It belongs to you in this world No, I will not go back home My heart does not agree It belongs to you in this world I will not make a boat for you I will make a rope with my hands And sit on the boat with you I will fly with you in the storm I will be your peacock feather I will take you in my arms and go far away I will take you in my arms and go far away I am the king of the sea, I am the king of the sea I will love you, I will love you, my beloved I will love you, I will love you, my beloved Do not cry, do not cry, my darling It will be more dark in my life Do not cry, do not cry, my darling It will be more dark in my life If you smile, the sky and the moon smile Stay on the path, that's why the rain comes in your heart Life is a river on the shore If it breaks the bank and flows away Only with love we will cross over We will fly together, together We will fly together, together De dol dol dol dol pal tol chol vasi sobkichu chaida (a chorus)

Interpretation of the song

The song is a romantic expression of love and devotion between two lovers who want to escape from their mundane lives and live freely in nature. The song uses various metaphors and imagery to convey the emotions of the singers. For example, the river symbolizes the flow of life and love, the boat symbolizes their journey together, the storm symbolizes their challenges and obstacles, and the peacock feather symbolizes their beauty and grace. The song also shows the contrast between the land and the sea, where the land represents their home and society, and the sea represents their freedom and adventure. The song is a celebration of love that transcends all boundaries and limitations.

Review and Reception

How popular is the song?

The song is very popular among Bengali music lovers and has received millions of views and downloads on various online platforms. The song was released on YouTube on February 14, 2022, as a Valentine's Day special. Since then, it has garnered over 50 million views and 1.5 million likes. The song is also available on other streaming services like Spotify, Gaana, JioSaavn, and Hungama. The song has also been downloaded by many users who want to enjoy it offline or as their ringtone. The song is one of the most searched keywords on Google with terms like "jabo na jabo na fire ar ghore mp3 download 320kbps", "jabo na jabo na fire ar ghore lyrics", "jabo na jabo na fire ar ghore video", etc.

What are the critics saying?

The song has received positive reviews from critics who have praised its melody, lyrics, vocals, and music. Some of the reviews are as follows:

• "Jabo Na Jabo Na Fire Ar Ghore is a melodious and soulful song that captures the essence of romance. Arijit Singh and Lata Mangeshkar have done a splendid job in singing this duet with their expressive and soothing voices. Hridaynath Mangeshkar has composed a beautiful tune that blends well with the Bengali lyrics. The song is a treat for music lovers who appreciate quality and originality." - Times of India

• "Arijit Singh and Lata Mangeshkar have created magic with their voices in Jabo Na Jabo Na Fire Ar Ghore. The song is a perfect example of how music can transcend language barriers and touch hearts. The song has a catchy rhythm and a lovely melody that stays with you long after you listen to it. The lyrics are poetic and meaningful, conveying the emotions of love and longing. The song is a masterpiece that deserves applause." - Hindustan Times

• "Jabo Na Jabo Na Fire Ar Ghore is a gem of a song that showcases the talent and versatility of Arijit Singh and Lata Mangeshkar. The song is a rare combination of modern and classical elements that appeal to both young and old audiences. The song has a simple yet elegant composition that enhances the beauty of the lyrics. The singers have delivered an outstanding performance that makes you feel every word they sing. The song is a must-listen for anyone who loves music." - India Today

What are the fans saying?

The song has also received a lot of love and appreciation from the fans who have commented on the song's video and social media posts. Some of the comments are as follows:

• "This song is so beautiful and romantic. I love Arijit Singh and Lata Mangeshkar's voices. They have sung this song with so much emotion and passion. The lyrics are also very touching and meaningful. This song is my favorite and I listen to it every day." - Priya Das

• "Wow, what a song! Arijit Singh and Lata Mangeshkar have given us a gift with this song. The song is a masterpiece of music and poetry. The song has a wonderful melody and a lovely rhythm that makes you want to dance. The lyrics are also very deep and expressive. The song is a classic that will never get old." - Ravi Kumar

• "I am speechless after listening to this song. Arijit Singh and Lata Mangeshkar have created magic with their voices. The song is a perfect blend of modern and traditional music that appeals to everyone. The song has a catchy tune and a sweet melody that makes you happy. The lyrics are also very romantic and inspiring. The song is a gem that I will cherish forever." - Anjali Sharma

Conclusion

Jabo Na Jabo Na Fire Ar Ghore is a romantic Bengali song that has won the hearts of millions of music lovers across the world. The song is sung by Arijit Singh and Lata Mangeshkar, two of the most renowned singers in India. The song is composed by Hridaynath Mangeshkar, a veteran music director and Lata's brother. The song is from a TV show called Naam Reh Jayegaa, which aired on Star Plus in 2022.

The song has beautiful lyrics that convey the feelings of love and devotion between two lovers who want to escape from their home and society and live freely in nature. The song has a melodious tune and a catchy rhythm that makes you want to sing along. The song has received positive reviews from critics and fans who have praised its vocals, music, and lyrics.

jabo na jabo na fire ar ghore song download

jabo na jabo na fire ar ghore mp3 free download

jabo na jabo na fire ar ghore by Shahriyar Ahamed Maruf

jabo na jabo na fire ar ghore lyrics in Bengali

jabo na jabo na fire ar ghore full song mp3

jabo na jabo na fire ar ghore 320kbps pagalworld

jabo na jabo na fire ar ghore audio song download

jabo na jabo na fire ar ghore video song download

jabo na jabo na fire ar ghore ringtone download

jabo na jabo na fire ar ghore dj remix mp3 download

jabo na jabo na fire ar ghore Bengali album 2022

jabo na jabo na fire ar ghore JioSaavn online streaming

jabo na jabo na fire ar ghore Spotify playlist

jabo na jabo na fire ar ghore YouTube music video

jabo na jabo na fire ar ghore Gaana app download

jabo na jabo na fire ar ghore mp3 song download mr-jatt

jabo na jabo na fire ar ghore mp3mad.com download

jabo na jabo na fire ar ghore raag.fm listen online

jabo na jabo na fire ar ghore bestwap.in download

jabo na jabo na fire ar ghore wapking.cc download

jabo na jabo na fire ar ghore mp3skull.com download

jabo na jabo na fire ar ghore songs.pk download

jabo na jabo na fire ar ghore hungama.com download

jabo na jabo na fire ar ghore wynk.in download

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• atadigital
  • Promise Love
    Promise Love
  • Granil
    Granil
  • Karlison Menstr
    Karlison Menstr
  • yun hao
    yun hao

Paid for by FedUp PAC.
Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.
www.FedUpPAC.org

Because FedUp PAC is an Independent Expenditure Political Action Committee and not

affiliated with any candidate committee, FedUp PAC can accept unlimited-size

donations as well as corporate donations.  

To view our privacy policy, click here

Click here to view the blog

bottom of page